Clear, memorable & effective content.
In a world where ideas are a valuable currency, effectively communicating and positioning your ideas is of equal importance.
Does your message stand out amid the information overload? Are you conveying information clearly, without oversimplifying it? Is your “voice” distinctive, yet authentic, and does it persuade others to take action?
Whatever the medium, writing is a building block that helps accomplish all of the above (and more) – from marketing, public relations, and social media activities to writing, editing, and research projects.
You’ll find a rundown of the writing, editing, and adaptation services I offer below and examples of public-facing projects in my portfolio. I’d love to talk with you about your upcoming writing and communications needs!
Editorial: Writing, Editing, Research, Interviews & Development
- Features (written, multimedia) • Articles (news, opinion) • Reviews • Scripts • Documentaries • Presentations • Newsletters • Blog posts • Social media posts • Photo captions • Liner notes • Surveys, polls, and other research instruments • Long- and short-form works.
- Writing and editing to AP Style and in-house style guides.
Adapting Foreign-Language Content for English-Speaking Audiences
- Media and press materials.
- Sales materials, including sell sheets and advertising.
- Social media.
- Product synopsis/description copy.
- Liner notes, cultural notes, and supplementary materials (on-disc and otherwise).
- Quality control for subtitles and ancillary materials.
Marketing, Public Relations & Social Media
- Public Relations: Press releases • Media kits • Media advisories • Letters to the editor • Position papers and white papers.
- Marketing & Advertising Content: Copy and scripts for print, online, and TV/radio/broadcast • Print ads • Text-based online ads (Google AdWords and other ad networks) • Banners and site graphics • Broadcast spots and commercials (TV/radio, live and pre-recorded) • Newsletters • Catalogs • Brochures • Flyers • Signage • Packaging • Point of purchase (POP) • Sell sheets and one sheets • Presentations • Correspondence • Business proposals • Website copy, including SEO.
- Social Media: Blog and venue-tailored social media posts focused on original and curated content.